Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: A great IDEA 4 every1

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlackArtsProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about us lot actually wait until we all have a finished product on the board for us to view. Im sick of all this uneccassary BS which wastes all our time. Fuck Everyone, your all rubbish anyway. Cant write good, always asking for ideas, barely any finished pieces, asking for help on the most simple topics. Fuccccccccccccccck!

    Can U C My Point?

    ------------------
    I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member eggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about you stop worrying about other people on this board that won't ever make it to the industry and make some movies yourself? Time goes too fastly to worry about idiots on a forum...

    ------------------
    I am a filmmaker! Behold my awesome power of being in debt!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I partly agree with BA his got a point every body seems reluctant to show off there work for some unknown reason. Afraid of criticism Maybe? I know I am being a tad on the hypocritical side but I?ll be willing to show my First short when it's completed in May.

    I can see Eggys point of view too. Time does go fast. At the end of the day which is more important? Trying to get your film done and dusted or bitching at somebody who you don't really know just because he has a different opinion then you.

    Sadly there is no such thing as constructive criticism on this forum. - Most of the time.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anytime you guys waana see my stuff, just drop me a line. Geocities doesn't host video, but I'll send ya a tape. I've got no reservations at all.

    ------------------
    Generic Skinhead: just another "know it all, right on film student."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2000
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've finished a many of projects... what are you rambling on about? What's the point of this thread?

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dirty Cricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    HaHa, it makes me laugh when some people go off like that. But I wasn't aware that this board was a place we had to post stuff. Acually I wasn't aware you had to be that serious on this board. I make shorts and this board has helped me with some. But in truth I haven't made a short that I am ready to show off, most are just silly things, others are failed attempts at shorts. So i guess when i get one I am happy with I will show it. But i guess i am just a fucking jerk for now because i won't share my stuff.

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    HA! got you ALL!

    WTF do you think EXPOSURE SHORTS project is!

    Anyone who wants to contribute to Volume 2, or recieve a copy of Volume 1, please send a polite email to [email protected]

    We'll soon sort the chaff from the wheat, as the months of waiting proved for content to arrive for Volume 1 (well done Andy for the patience factor!)

    SO -

    ANYONE who has FINISHED WORK on VHS or miniDV, you have a chance to contribute to EXPOSURE SHORTS Volume 2.

    But I don't want no BS, I want CONTENT!!

    ------------------
    http://www.cluscon.co.uk

  8. #8
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi there,

    Woo Hoo miker!

    Anyone out there want to help push the
    publicity for exposure shorts have a look
    at - http://www.exposureshorts.co.uk/

    Alternatively, if you don't want to help
    with the publicity, tell me why.

    fun,

    andy


    ------------------
    andy winton
    (www.wintonfilms.co.uk)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't just got my hands on a half decent PC- I have finaly managed to see Exposure Shorts- and I must say there is some good stuff on there. So well done to everyone involved with it and good luck with the next one- i hope it gets you to where you want to be

    Kathy

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well the reason I did'nt contribute is I have a habit of using copyrighted music...but this WILL change with my latest effort.

    ------------------
    Generic Skinhead: just another "know it all, right on film student."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •